The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 5

I didn’t know whether to get turned on or cry 😭yo wtf my emotions are so confused!!,😭😭

Aside from her sexual desires, her life is really pitiful, not only hers but all the woman in that era.

Also that husband seriously is a trash, he not even kiss her once during their marriage life, and now you want her just because she become more bold?

Ngl I lost it when she started crying over the dick 😂😂

But omg yeah idk what to feel... I think I’m like equally turned on and sad af rn 😶😶

okay okay this is STEAMMYYYY OH MY GODDDD + I cried a bit when she mentioned that she doesn't want to be like her mother + F U Arthur

I don't understand, he didn't like to be intimate with her, but NOW he's even took away her chance to be with someone new *just because*, what a pig

I hate reading this. The story setting and world is a real turn off. But I am really rooting for my girl Roxanne to be happy. Go get it girl! Burn down patriarchy while you are at it! Disinherited your brother and father and get that suo jure Countess title! Or Start a war. Just please have a happy ending!

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta agree that her narration is making the scene sad and cringe, its quite amazing that the guy could stay in the mood despite what she's muttering.

can everyone back off FL like she's a sexually and romantically repressed person. let her cry over dicc like, give the thot some respect y'all.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I live for the notes.

But damn, this man better suffer for a consequences or shit. I feel bad for her. Like seriously, not even a darn kiss?

i hope the sex scenes in the future would be better. maybe it's becuz they're wearing masks, but this chapter feels a lil underwhelming. the first chapter had built up so much potential tf.
she's lowkey relatable tho. i would cry for a dicc too lmao
she's kinky too. love that.

Users who are viewing this thread