The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 5

Wait, he has the exact same hair, skin, stature, mouth, and dick and just because he's wearing a mask you don't recognise him ? Ah, forgot it was a manhwa, sorry...

Duke Andrew is trash, don't matter if his D* is big 'coz he's a total asshole. I didn't notice if there is a romance tag but I wish he falls for Duchess Roxanne so bad but she still divorces him in the end & he suffers from blue balls till the day he dies.😤😂

somehow cant take this story seriously lol

sex scene is so cringy and kinda underwhelming. art is also not dat good.

@cookie_honey yeah it was extremely underwhelming compared to the first chapter lol it's kinda sad that she hasn't experienced this with Arthur until just now. Like wtf Arthur... 🤣

I would really help if at least the kiss 😘😘😘 was really emphasized. It seems too brief and unimportant.

Wow talk about harsh. A bad sex life can really ruin a relationship 😂. I'm saying cause i know lol

Damn people love to complain.

Thanks for the update! Eagerly awaiting more!! <3

Die as in she wants to die at the moment where she is feeling somewhat happy, because her married life is hell with arthur and the future is even worse hell.
So she just wants to die in moment of escatsy and escape her miserable life.

Imagine being married for years and having your wife feel so underappreciated, what a cucking retard.

She is literally replacing the lack of affection and warmth with sex. It is the closest and quickest thing she can get. Additionally, the girl is starving. She is been denied any pleasure whatsoever and used one-sidedly. I am not sure what the fuck is going on with him though. Like he has had sex with her but he has never kissed her? Yo, that’s fucked up

@kriss10
It was mentioned in chap 3, husband sorta semi rapes her only. Whenever he was horny he would come and do her from behind, cum and leave her right away not even looking at her face or whether she came.

Thats why she was shown jealous in chap 4 of wives who boasted about their romantic or even sexually active husbands
Because arthur is beta cuck

Throughout the chapter I just feel sad for her… Her husband is so shitty, ignoring her for years and starving her, then when she heeds his wish of divorce with a request of fuck buddy, he decides to be that person when all this time he has been ignoring her and even using her to satisfy only his desire in sex. I hate this guy so much… He doesn’t even respect her last wish and decides to trick her, man I hope they’ll divorce for real and the duchess will be happy somewhere else ‘cause this asshole doesn’t deserve her.

((this is so long i was too emotional i didn’t realize o.o))

"Suck it"

That was literally the best part of this chapter, but then it got so messed up, I feel so bad for her, damn, what a crap life.

I actually liked that it's him. At the end of the day, she's not having an affair and their marriage gets saved.

He is still the one who starved her and her staffs for 6 months to pressure her for the divorce and treated her like some hole to put his dick in when he's horny. Author better write a hella redemption arc. Wish the lady will find a better man tho.

Users who are viewing this thread