The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 6

i had a feeling it was him but didn’t want it to be him....well i’ll wait to see how they justify this.

May you choke on grain gruel you shithead Duke! May your name go down as a selfish thug!

The author got some really hard job redempting these piss of shit duke that starved his wife and treat her as a sex toy.

Knowing the ending, I really hope that they maintain this level of detail🙏

But yeah, Duke is trash atm and deserves to be dumped. 😒

Honestly I feel sick to my stomach over the fact that a man whose been torturing her and depriving her of basic necessities in order to get her to agree to a divorce, secretly fucked her without her knowing. It’s giving me non consent. First chapter I thought the Duke was the lover she found after her husband wanted a divorce, finding out he’s the one she slept with makes me so sick. Like I can’t find him attractive after that, but I’m still super invested and want to see how our cute Duchess will end up. Thank you so much for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all the comments below. I really don't like the duke so far, and the author is going to have to pull a serious magic trick if they want to redeem him.

@davishak

Beware, giant spoilers.

Basically, the more they do it, the more the Duke starts getting obsessed with her, while she's getting more and more comfortable with the idea of the divorce being confirmed.

The whole duchy knows they'll divorce and they are very weirded out by the Duke constantly asking for people to keep an eye on her. The duchess keeps confirming that they're divorced, but he keeps going "it hasn't been approved yet!".

Eventually something happens and she gets suspicious, so she asks the madame, who hints that she should check who's under the mask. She devises a plan to do it and discovers everything. She decides to take revenge, in a different way, then disappears right after. By then the Duke is boiled, baked and fried and starts looking for her like a madman.

A few things happen, including him literally begging her for forgiveness, while grovelling on his knees. They make up and get married again, but as a real couple.

There were a few things in the novel that I'm unsure I understood right, so I kept them out. I tried to keep out key plot details(events), because honestly I want people to see them depicted in the manwha, because they're awesome. That's why I hope the details in the manwha stay at the current level. 😅

Aggregator gang
@Aurantix OMG yes thank you for this I'm liking the part
where he grovel for forgiveness. I wonder though, did the fl get banged by someone else when she was on hiding?

@doradora

I'm not sure, because I didn't understand everything, but it didn't seem to be so.

but, there is a 2nd ml(personally, I was rooting for him, he's such a sweetheart, alas it didn't go that way)

@Honeybeaubie

I bought it on ridibooks, I unlocked their smut section a while ago, after going through the age verification process. But I think it can be found in other places as well.

Users who are viewing this thread