The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 7

I hope at some point she finds out the truth and it hurts him the most when she chooses to leave his ass
(◡‿◡✿)

IMO, it's his ego and his pride that causing her misery.. and then its his ego and pride that makes their relationship can continue too.. well, at least he is consistent. *shrug

@UniYuki
That would be satisfying, uwu

Fed-Kun's army
Oh God... I wanna punch the duke so badly... I really hope he would suffer tenfold the suffering the duchess experienced.

@UniYuki i really hope it would be like that too. Because that man really needs to taste ✨suffering✨
But reading chapter 1 again, I think she found out the truth and they're still going to be together??

@omegaxis1 the only reason they're able to hold that conversation in such a refreshing way is because he did not let her have the affair with someone else. His pride would not let him.

WOW. He's the worst ML I've ever come across. He makes me want to scream in frustration. He makes me want to throw things. He's worse than those womanizing MLs. I CAN'T STAND HIM.

He is the worst and creepiest ML ever. I hate him so much that I couldn't even finish reading this chapter.

Good lord
Im having so much confusion on his bipolar personality like-
Man just go. Go away if you wanna in the first place why- do you even make the fl suffer like this- just- augh.

please tell me it gets better soon. this makes my upper half and lower half confused.

@soowot the novel at least doesn't get any better. So if you don't like it already, then I recommend you to drop this.

I just wanna crawl through my screen and beat this mofo up. Maybe I’ll beat some sense into him, maybe I’ll beat some stupid out of him, maybe he’ll just die. I don’t know but I seriously just need to hit him.

I know she also means love and companionship but she really is willing to die for some good dick

@nobile
Oh definitely. He's only able to act this way cause he gets to hold on to his petty pride and feel superior because the affair that she so enjoys is with him and not some random man.

Users who are viewing this thread