The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 9

LET HIM WIN PLEASE!!! A SECOND ML HAS WON BEFORE, LET IT HAPPEN AGAINNNNN. THE MALE LEAD DOESNT DESERVE HER

awww.. Is he going to be the 2nd ML? I wish the ML's pride will buckle down a bit and admit that he does like her. The FL is the one whonsuffers in the end.

She already thinks she's cheated fairly on the duke, just add him in their too. What's the Duke gonna do, divorce you?

@UniYuki AHAHAHA FAX

she should fck this guy hes cute and sweet even tho we all know hes not the ml rip. i know the duke sux butt but like i really hope he just magically gets it together and everyone is happy.

@BlueWraith
Gigolo is the husband who is now thirsty for her now that she doesn't want him anymore, she goes to brothels often and hsuband always replace the gigolo to fuck, wife just vents here of how much of garbage author is, brothel owner makes fun of how much retarded cuck he is

Husband at home also tries to forcefully fuck her again and she throws him off saying he threw her so he should detail with it

FL gets to know husband has been playing with her all alkng in brothels so she leaves town and goes order 1 new man to fuck her for 10 days but retard logic happens and husband can impersonate all 10 with a mask change and no one suspect same body, hair and dick on every male so she is still rammed by him unwillingly

Divorce happens but now Arthur wants her pussy bad so he keeps following her

FL finally fucks him as arthur whole night and ties him to bed and escapes
, You think its great right?
There is second ml , her knight who fucking loves her and without sex too and protects her and proposes her for marriage, can't get better?

And everything is thrown to gutter, FL can't forget husband dick inside her now so she rejects him, husband comes on kneee ans tells her to remary (1 week only aftwr divorce) and fl like retard accepts it and they make out in open

The first chap is epilogue in story, where she has been pregnant and gave birth so they. do this for booty calls... And story ends with huaband fucking fl in front of their baby while sucking her milk dry
(copy and pasted)

@tofufries lol thank you for the spoiler I kind of had a feeling it was going that route and now I can drop it.

would it be too fucking much to ask that a woman in one of these damn manhwas chose a dude that wasn’t trash for her

Holy... fuck... what? For real?
Here I was hoping... hoping so badly... that this knight would be her ml, that she would finally have someone appreciate her as she is and not due to weirdass mental games...

Gods. I guess the preggo chick we met was foreshadowing?

Users who are viewing this thread