The Duchess' Lewd Invitation - Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
second ML syndrome hits hard with this one. he better end up with her. PLEASe

@tofufries
ewww, u said
they DID IT in front the baby? So effin %#%&$$&#!!! Im glad i know it before i actually see it, bcs i think it's @%#%%#%. No offense for them who does it but it didn't sit right for me..
Okay thank you tofu, now i can drop it in peace.

Dex-chan lover
literally first ML can’t be justified. second ML get her ass away from these hoes and make each other happy

@tofufries thank you for letting me know so i can drop

😀 y’all come for the plot?

apparently some of y’all really came for the plot

aww i wish he was the one she chooses but he is the second male lead :( ... he is soo nice to her and truly loves her so much

Mnx

This guy is perfect. They are perfect together. Leave that manipulativr duke for this puppy!

everyone is rightfully upset about the godawful story but... can we just.. talk about how the author draws anatomy like an alien that's only heard a vague description of the human body? has she ever SEEN a naked body? why does every body part look so fundamentally wrong? look at the ML's fingers on this new cover dude. it really is so distracting when I see the strangest curves in the strangest body parts. might as well give the dicks eyes and a mouth bc she thinks that's where the brains are in a man 😃

Users who are viewing this thread