The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Recovery Celebration

This was a surprisingly cruel joke the servants pulled on the Duke. I felt bad for the poor guy. He tried his best to do something nice for the two and their reaction was to joke around (like usual) which came off as them downplaying the feelings he tried to convey to them. It's no wonder he snapped.

Double-page supporter
He cant touch anyone... He was cursed by the world... everybody hates or fears him bar 2 people... And the two people who dont decide to pull a NTR "prank" on his genuine attempt to express his gratitude... And hes already suicidal...
Is Alice just into making him suffer? All her sexual pranks are nothing more than torture for somebody who cant touch anybody. And worse yet, he thinks shes being nice since nobody else even goes near him.

Dex-chan lover
ecchi series really deserves those ntr doujins smh my head

Fuck this...i have sensed it in the earlier chapter...there is no way this is romance...this is torture vro, Evidence itself shows and the two strongest evidence are:

Alice living outside the mansion, Living in a wooden shed...underwear in the table...Ultra sus.

Unbelievable interaction between the butler and alice, they look more like a couple than just coworkers, ultra sus.

SINCE EVERYONE TALKS ABOUT HOW THIS IS NTR PRANK,THEN I SAY LET HIM FEEL THIS JEALOUSY AND ASCEND TOWARDS GREATER GOOD AND LET HIM USE THIS POWER,WHETEHER ITS A CURSE OR GIFT ITS POWER NONETHELESS

Very cruel prank from the servants, this chapter was not it. Don't like how they resolved his feelings of anger and rightly so being pissed at the end. Would have been cool if this was just a more wholesome and lighthearted chapter with them appreciating one another then the servants playing with his feelings (jealously especially) through more than half the chapter when they know what he has been through and has to deal with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's a running joke that Alice likes fucking with him, but this was indeed a bit much.

Users who are viewing this thread