The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 11 Ch. 143 - Recreation

Fed-Kun's army
This whole chapter was one big word salad. What happened??

Contributor
@gcodori They changed clothes... to play a game next time. Hopefully.

And before they reconstructed everything everyone did, when they went back in time and ran into Sade. (The skribbled plan on the table)

Fed-Kun's army
@rawhat Also possibly:
Author: "Uh... Maybe a magic school arc was a mistake. There's really only this one other group of students who I haven't developed beyond 'chuuni and thirsty for Free-sensei,' and they aren't really going to learn any magic... Quick, distract the audience with girls in swimsuits!"

<The audience is confused but likes swimsuits. The distraction was super effective!>

Dex-chan lover
This was a big brain chapter. Who needs plot progression when we have all the cast in swimsuits, I'm 100% serious.

Contributor
The first panel on Page 5 should say "Why the hell aren't two guys stripping bare?".

Dex-chan lover
This increasingly incomprehensible mish-mash that's ruining this series can be laid at the feet of hack editorial intervention trying to milk it for all it's worth, and if it continues much longer, it won't be worth much, which is a shame.

Dex-chan lover
Those teams are amazing, not gonna lie

Also, Zain's surprisingly a sweetheart for a ladies' man.

I hope we get back to the mansion SOON. Or at least a concrete sprint towards the finish line. I don't think I can take the drag and shuffle away from the original and gimmick source anymore. It's like Komi-san all over again.

I feel like I have lost the plot with this sudden changes. Like they are in the past then BOOM they are in swimsuits. Like, what?

Dex-chan lover
Millie is into some pretty nice body modding, got those corset laces on arms and legs, multiple ear piercings, snake tongue split. Now if only she wasn't a loli....

Double-page supporter
I feel like I have lost the plot with this sudden changes. Like they are in the past then BOOM they are in swimsuits. Like, what?
Did you and everyone else confused skip a chapter or pages or something?

Users who are viewing this thread