The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 11 Ch. 156 - I Wish...

Dex-chan lover
@kitsushouten I think you're right, but I think it would be bs because she went so many years without it and her immune system would be lots stronger and her other systems. Except it is manga, so w.e

Contributor
I fear for the poor guys very soul on the night they consummate a marriage. He won't survive.

Double-page supporter
considering all the 'doki's it's probably because she knew what he meant

Dex-chan lover
Hope translator's mother is okay, many people died of corona virus in ky area

Dex-chan lover
Did people seriously fail to notice the small skip she made in the last panel? She's skipping with joy... she's not sick, she is flushing from nearly being asked to marry him and is happy.

Double-page supporter
@Rand564 At first i thought it was another eye falling down, but yeah, i guess it was just an adorable skip ;p

Hlz

The only thing this lacks is Sades curse being a taunt which Alice just casually breaks now.. then we have a "disney princess" story in our hands. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@HeyJudas translator's mom is not sick, he write this in all his manga so people will give hime money out of pitty. It's been quite long since people know he does this for money.

And seriously, if you have to take core of you sick mom, you would spen you day in front of your computer doing TL? You wouldn't get out and look for a job to pay for everything she need?

@bejad007 I mean if you break any conversation down to it's most basic form it would sound like that.

Some dude - "I'm feeling sad"
Therapist - "Why?"
Some dude - "Woah I feel better, thanks."

Double-page supporter
If this manga doesn't end with them being happily married, I will fucking murder the author, then proceed to go on a spree.

Users who are viewing this thread