The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 12 Ch. 163 - Let's Test

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was a real heartwarming return to form. I had been starting to wonder if the author had lost their way with the bad school arc and the awkward implementations of the sade eyes and alice’s mom returning, but this has put all those concerns at ease. It fully has the heart of how this started. Just slice of life and light romance, with a small cast.

Seeing the body change item I can only think in the doujin artists with a "write that down!" meme

Something awakens down there clearly show how much bj tongue ive observed in hentais

@Sleepii
I swear the amount of filler to actual progress feels like 9:1. Like damn would it kill the author to make things move faster than a snails pace?

You just notice that now? xD
honestly for me its insanely good even if there's a fuck ton of filler
cause the filler's are wholesome and its hard to hate

I wouldn't really dare switch bodies in Duke's place
Who knows if the curse is bound to soul, so as soon as his soul goes inside Alice's body, the body immediately dies

Double-page supporter
@Sleepii

You just notice that now? xD
honestly for me its insanely good even if there's a fuck ton of filler
cause the filler's are wholesome and its hard to hate
Tbh I don't mind the filler at all when it's stuff like this.
Honestly, I agree- the 'filler' is the main charm of this series. If you don't like it, why did you persist past the first volume, which was basically all filler, except for the establishing of the premise?

Users who are viewing this thread