The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 12 Ch. 169 - Troubled Person

Dex-chan lover
But even if he didn’t speak a word of it she should’ve been able to read it from his mind. The whole point is she’s a mind reader.

And no, I’m still not going to pity your horribly evil character no matter what you put in this stupid arc, author. Leave Sade in the ground where she belongs.

Dex-chan lover
@papafrank
Same here! I really wanted to take my time with this one.

Sade still gets no love from me. She already was slightly cuckoo, if not for this something else would have pushed her into crazy yandere bitch mode.

Aggregator gang
The problem is not Sade discovering love, but her being the distorted being she is, it's bound to her view of love being distorted as well. RIP old duke, the yandere got a thing for you.

She's weirdly cute, it quite annoying because I can't being impress by this cuteness and this strength

Come to think of...
Could it be that Sade fell for Alice's father instead of Victor?
I mean she told in past that 'that' person died, but Victor was still alive back then, right? Unless she had total awareness about the future

She did not acknowledge the Duke when she saw him. Her attention was fixated on Alice - Sharon's daughter.

Another titbit - it may be possible she straight suicided later through those sorcerers in her crazy style ('I can take on a hundred men or two, duh'). Still, she made sure to mess with Sharon even beyond the grave. Now that's a grudging.

Also, being forced to hear thoughts 24/7 can really screw up one's mind. It could be she really saw what she had done to Daleth as some form of 'tough love'.

Double-page supporter
if someone asks you "what is love?" and you'll tell them what love is , there's a 70% chance of them falling for you
All I could think about, here, was, "I want to know what 'I love you' means!"

tumblr_p6pzj6U3Ee1uq0fwuo6_1280.jpg

Violet Evergarden... such a fantastically emotional work. I was crying really good tears through just about every episode, and each of the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread