The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 12 Ch. 170 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
Sade is such a tragic character

Such a tragic character who tore we sisters face apart which is completely unrelated to said tragedy.

😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Well, you can romanticize her reason to curse him, but what she did to her sister is simply psycho.

Dex-chan lover
I mean hey man as long as she repents and shit then I guess you can work towards some sort of agreement or whatever.

Yeah i'm not feeling it, she was shown to be completely evil and sadistic consistently. She cut up Daleth before any of this happened as far as I know.
Don't see any reason to forgive or help her just because she was rejected.

Dex-chan lover
I never expected this randomly visiting ghost couple to blow the lid on most of the biggest mysteries of this manga, which the mangaka kept delaying for so long.

A friendly reminder - she cut Daleth AND cursed magicians (most likely) before meeting Victor. Girl was cray-cray all along

BTW, she theorically could curse Victor with immortality, but she did not.

yeaaahhh nope, she was crazy and evil before victor. Falling in love and getting jealous just added fuel to that.

And i hate this pity of 'she was in love, she was misunderstood' while ignoring all the other things she did.

Fed-Kun's army
Sade absolutely doesn't deserve redemption. Sorry, but everyone has some kind of trauma in their life, but that doesn't justify making everyone else' life traumatic too. Sade was just being petty

Users who are viewing this thread