The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Reminiscence 2

Dex-chan lover
Having to live for years unable to touch anyone or killing them would mentally break anyone. He's one of the few emo protagonists I know that actually has a good reason to be this emo.

jak

Contributor
@kronix - Yeah because you know he wasn't made an outcast and hated by most of his family AND given a curse where anything he touches dies.

Nope, he's just an emo beta.

Honestly, considering your obsession with words like beta/cuck/etc. I honestly think you are projecting because no sane reasonable person who isn't a beta cuck would be obsessed like you are.

Contributor
Hey guys, I wanna ask. Is there Girls in Real world who has Similarity With Alice(who has nice Body and Nice Personality)
Answer : Super Rare Maybe was Gone Extinct Loooooong time Ago

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh the duke looks so hot like this; he should ditch his hat and look a little rough around the edges like he does in these flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man oh man oh man this manga is too good. Duke isnt being an edgelord, his situation is truly traumatic and that self-hatred is understandable (I mean from his viewpoint, not that he should feel that way). And Alice is best girl ever. I wonder where she learned that patience from or if it's just natural. Seeing the duke so twisted by his emotions like this is so sad, and it's crazy how much Alice has changed his life for the better!

Aggregator gang
Dayum, and to imagine that she's dealt with this version of him for a while and always stood by his side no matter how he treated her. I'm so glad she never gave up on him, most people would've gave up and thought that he was an incurable mess if they were in Alice's place.

Aggregator gang
Dayum, and to imagine that she's dealt with this version of him for a while and always stood by his side no matter how he treated her. I'm so glad she never gave up on him, most people would've gave up and thought that he was an incurable mess if they were in Alice's place.

Users who are viewing this thread