The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - Walter

Fed-Kun's army
@Umetsu then why does she still want him to take the inheritance instead of the other brother who ins't cursed?

Contributor
@Pen3 and why you think she want to him to take the inheritance? Its just little brother thinking, his delusion)

Fed-Kun's army
@Simbloom The first son inherits the titles, the younger sons go into politics, become military officers, or even join the church. There has always been a role for the younger sons to play.

Group Leader
Him in a nutshell:
8saAHTY.png

Aggregator gang
I'm fine with Walter becoming the head of the family, but if he does s o m e h o w find the witch hopefully he's merciful enough to break the curse after he gets the title because I'd like the Duke and Alice to stay together and fulfill his wish of putting a ring on her finger.

Aggregator gang
I'm fine with Walter becoming the head of the family, but if he does s o m e h o w find the witch hopefully he's merciful enough to break the curse after he gets the title because I'd like the Duke and Alice to stay together and fulfill his wish of putting a ring on her finger.

The guy should've just try to visit his older brother for once to see that the thought of being the family head isn't even crossed his head nowadays, lol.

Contributor
Well, his complex is pretty much here bcz of their awful parents.

Everybody talkin about the SECOND son being a super asshole, but imo the mom is worse. From what I’m gathering, she only loves the first born, and then when he got the curse she quickly tossed him to the side. Still not loving the other two kids. Kinda sounds like bad parenting to me.

Maaaan I really want to see a separate timeline where the Duke abuses his "power" against his family. Imagine him using it to take over the throne and becoming one of the most badass leaders.

Double-page supporter
Oh I hate him but I understand why I came about hating him. Fuck his parents, it's all their fault except for the witch cursing part.
I do hope when the curse is lifted he become a better person than his parent.
Mc don't need no seat, to hell with the being head of the family(parents). Mc having just Alice is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread