The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 5 Ch. 63 - Bath

Aggregator gang
Damn he must really hate his mom and that house. That first panel is meme worthy

It would be a crazy twist if the whole "people die if you touch them" thing is just the duke being crazy and finding an excuse for why Alice never touches him, because she isn't real.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, that second to last page, my heart.

I really really love that they both are legitimately in love with each other, they don't pussy foot around or avoid it.

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFunkyMonkey
I think the only evidence that she can touch him is from a few flashbacks to when they were kids, and it's never made clear if this is before or after he was cursed, meaning she may not be immune.

Dex-chan lover
I do wonder how often alice does go to touch him. Scary thought to do. Whats worse when walking with people and they stumble and you reach out to help them on reaction.

Dex-chan lover
My fucking heart, when Alice had to contain herself from touching the duke (irregardless of her being inmune to the curse or not) that got me :^(

Goddammit how frustrating. Just let them be happy already, they so deserve it!

Dex-chan lover
for some reason i just asked myself "maybe if the girl meets the mc's mother something will happen?" another question woke inside me "what if the witch is actually his mother"

Users who are viewing this thread