The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 5 Ch. 65 - Main Estate (2)

Aggregator gang
Tsk, im feeling she was going to kiss him, anti-death lips

Aggregator gang
Have they even tested that the curse works on humans? I just want the to kiss already...

I like how the Duke shows Alice that he really likes her and casually says that she's cute. He couldn't do that before

Dex-chan lover
This has got to be one of the few FEW manga where the reader teasing and fake-outs are good for the couple and actually justified.

...still doesn't stop them from being irksome.

Dex-chan lover
The duke got some guts to get in her room which is nice

Dex-chan lover
whats the latest raw chapter? or is it up to date? asking for a friend :p

Dex-chan lover
They are going to fuck so hard the entire estate will collapse once that curse is undone.

bai

So I guess its almost confirmed that the mother is a tsundere. She fired half of the maids because the duke is back at home. My guess is that she fired all who cant withstand the duke. So even if we see some maid tremble around the duke, its just because they are afraid of the curse, not the duke himself.

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how the curse cockblocks them TT_TT
I wonder if true love's kiss will break the curse?

The young Alice face when being taken away by the aunt felt more like a "uhhh fuck I am being taken away" then "I am sad my mom died"

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the day he removed his curse.
OR alice get to be cursed with the same curse, so Alice are now able to touch the duke without dying but unable to touch anyone else beside him. How fucked up that would be?

and how big is the ritcher scale going to be on their first night?

Supporter
It's nice that the servants treat Alice well. I feel like if it were any other mangaka, the maids would treat Alice like shit just to make the Duke more of an underdog or something.

Dex-chan lover
Ah jeez, their love is so captivating. I sincerely hope this story ends with the best possible scenario for this lovely couple :)

Dex-chan lover
Huh.....Walter researching witch curses , gives of the feeling that the family does in fact care about the duke (to an extent) and are just trying to find a way to remove the curse

Dex-chan lover
i swear if alice dies in some fucking way this author going to hell... kek

but ya about the the family loves/cares about the mc but i still havent gotten the confirmation from the story so i can say nothing... the bro searching for the cure is just because he is competing with the mc about the "who ever gets the cure for the curse will get to be the next successor" was it that? eh its similar i think... hmm but for the mother... hmm i cant say a thing since they have not shown her personality much... like the bro... he got a was it number 2 complex? and such... but i can see it when i think shes a tsundere... jealous of her daughter cause she could meet the mc or something eh stfu me

Group Leader
Its gonna be a roller coaster when the manga reach its final, i bet

Users who are viewing this thread