The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 5 Ch. 65 - Main Estate (2)

jak

Contributor
@Umetsu

Viola cares for him too. Going to the Duke's estate isn't only to see Rob.

Dex-chan lover
I am still a proponent of Operation Seran Wrap. Buy some from the grocery and then he can touch anyone he wants. Bulletproof plan.

@captain_crunch wouldn't work. His curse goes through light clothing. He'd have to wear heavy armor to safely touch others.

Aggregator gang
I think that the curse will never be broken, but still, he will be able to have a descendant since touching his fluids is ok.

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is that Alice is integral to the cure. Either her mother placed (or contracted someone to place) the curse on the Duke to prevent him from getting into a relationship with Alice OR Alice will be the only person he can safely touch without killing them. The second option would mean the mother went to great lengths to secure her child’s future.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but suspect that Alice's mother didn't actually die in an accident

Dex-chan lover
I didn't quite catch what the implication of his mother firing half the servants was.

Dex-chan lover
that curse should have an expiration date right ? like, around next chapter ? please ? ?

Fed-Kun's army
The day the curse disappears is the day Alice get paralyzed from over-boning.

I'm starting to believe Sharon is involved with an incident that lead to the curse but I don't think she's the witch that cursed our MC.

Users who are viewing this thread