The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 5 Ch. 66 - Main Estate (3)

Dex-chan lover
@dont How does it prevent them from experiencing it when they have lived that unfulfilled life of love for at least a couple of years now? Besides, why would Sharon hate Duke so much that she would have wished the Duke to live a miserable life? Sharon didn't seem to be a nasty, hated person, so it would be strange for her to hate a little kid so much.

Contributor
Now i get it - who cursed mc, BUT I don't get the reason...
It's his mother. You can get it by lips colour and dress, then he remembered breasts.
Maybe, he have deathly touch, as his witch power and course to prevent anyone to get killed by him. Maybe nun_with_skull_mask is his mother. She says "witch already dead" because she want to prevent him from learning the truth.

Dex-chan lover
Well the curse was failed tho. The duke loves alice, and alice loves the duke. The only misery for him is mainly that he cant bang alice.

I do thought that it was his mother. However, if it really was his mother then he should be able to tell her voice. But the duke is such a klutz. So my lead to this is only alice; cant u guys see her expressions when his mom called her out mistakenly? Alice was shocked, i think. Well at first its maybe just a normal shock from the sudden call-out, but what if it was bcs she found out that her voice is similar? Maybe if the madam wasnt wearing a noble outfit then we could see the same tits as the skull faced tiddies.

Why the hell should the tombstone be for someone who died after the Duke was cursed? He recognizes the spot, so it was already there. Just a normal tombstone in the garden.

So the witch cursed him while she was touching him (her breasts), I don't think there was a need to mention that, we get plenty of boobs already. Maybe as soon as she casted the curse she became victim of the death touch? Would be pretty funny ?

Fed-Kun's army
Can't be his mother, Viola clearly said that their mother is flat like a board, and we learned in this chapter that witch was well endowed.

Aggregator gang
I think it would be both silly and morbidly ironic if the witch casting the spell died because she was embracing him when it went off. I also get the sneaking suspicion that Alice's mom was killed by the duke's curse before they realized there was a problem.

Dex-chan lover
I think the mother's either a witch or has some ties with witchcraft.

Wasn't there some info about grandfather dancing with Sharon?

Aggregator gang
Still could be Alice's mother but why did she do that? Here wording doesn't seem the wording of a mother who previously theorized wanted Alice and the duke together(even if its the case of no matter what). This individual seems just evil. Maybe the culprit hasn't even introduced to us yet as a character.
I don't know if I remember correctly but I vaguely recall the story of Alice's mom from the diary saying two white robed ladies visiting the main estate. Could one be skull witch and the other someone close to skull witch...maybe a sister, apprentice?
I think the boobs clue wrote duke's mother off as being the one to put the curse or atleast she wasn't the one being physically there.

I know this is a stretch but Alice's mother, Sharon, has a mole near her lips. In the flashback, there is no mole. I don't think it was Alice's mother that cursed the Duke.

Although this chapter came out ages ago I would like to make a prediction for people reading this in the future. I feel like the Duke's Mother, the Maid's Mother, and of course the other witch that they meet during the sabbath are all friends and all are witches(one of themnis obvious). One of them cursed the Duke in spite of the Duke's mother or something else. Not for sure but I feel like that's what is going on in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread