The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 6 Ch. 69 - Little Red Riding Hood

Dex-chan lover
Isn't Takashi just a generic Jap boy's name?
I'm guessing the author was just having it so the wolf's mum was calling him by his name.

Dex-chan lover
Hot damn, if he thinks he's confined to the estate now, just wait until after the curse is lifted. He'll be lucky just to escape the bedroom.

Dex-chan lover
What is she going to do with the wolf?
Why does she have hearts in her eyes?
I'm scared

Dex-chan lover
Once the dukes curse is lifted, there’s gonna be sooooo many children...unless Alice somehow dies WHICH I HOPE WONT BE THE CASE

Dex-chan lover
Why in the hell is he so weak that he can't show the slightest bit of affection when it has been confirmed that he can't kill her in the dream. He could have given her something as simple as holding her hand on the way to grandmas house. he could have given her a hug or even 1 kiss on the cheek. You'd think he'd grown since the last dream book...

Double-page supporter
Come on, let's get some more plot progression.

Dex-chan lover
@bai Are you saying "if he goes all out in his dream" is something like holding hands or a hug? I ain't talking about pickling his salami!

Dex-chan lover
"I was just testing if it was possible to touch you in the dream again or not"

Man, that's quite the test to pull. Either it's fine or you die immediately, I would've checked it some other way.

Fed-Kun's army
Duke would fuck the maid like a rabbit once the cursed is finally lifted

Dex-chan lover
@Sakai it would be probably be difficult enough for him to hold her hand, giver her a hug, nuzzle or (definitely) a kiss

Users who are viewing this thread