The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 6 Ch. 80 - Underwater Date

Dex-chan lover
that scene reminds me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA

Dex-chan lover
When She said she can rip it away without touching him I knew she'd probably not be able to do anything. I'm still going with that. Though I am wondering who dun it

Dex-chan lover
It's never too easy, is it?
btw Rob the God over here looking like he's seen more than everything.

Dex-chan lover
A short story on something that happened like a night or two ago

So here's a bad story that happened to me last night. (I think)
So I was browsing r/Komi_san and I saw this cute image of Tadano and Komi. When I checked the comments for the source (Note:I don't have a reddit account) I saw it was on nhentai. At first I was like "Oh ok,noice." but actually looking at the "manga" made my eyes burn just a bit. So,out of curiosity, I checked the Komi-san tag on nhentai and,besides the wholesome one that was also uploaded to mangadex,there was another one with a compilation of NTR.

Now at this point you may be thinking "What does this have to do with Duke of Death and his Black Maid"?

Well in the "manga" The series that got the NTR treatment were:
-Komi-san
-Dagashi Kashi
-This
+2 more series that I don't know the name of.

So for the Duke's part in the compilation Alice & Rob were smashing in front of the Duke (At least that's what's implied) and I remember the like "This is what we could've done if we could touch~".I checked out the artist and I was like "Ah no wonder its NTR,it was made bu Itou Eight",he makes a lot of NTR/Cheating stuff.

Moral of the story:Don't dig too deep into your curiosity

Also,really nice chapter,it was nice seeing Duke and Alice going on a date.

Fed-Kun's army
I think we can all agree that the most important part of this chapter is that we learned Australia exists in this story

Users who are viewing this thread