The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 7 Ch. 86 - Town, Once Again

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. This is the start where Zaph and Cain will get forcibly separated, and he'll have to abandon her out of necessity

Power Uploader
>Watch a guy you've met for the first time kill a flower by touching it.

LET'S SHAKE HANDS.

I've been watching a bit of doom patrol. The ringmaster has the makings of becoming a leader of a group of superheroes.

bai

Duke kill the flower even though he's wearing glove. Yet Alice can snuggle on him thanks to his mantel. Is there any minimum thickness to block the curse or because of different fabric type?

Aggregator gang
@mikeceara Well, I have been watching the "Cool patrol" video and now I have mastered all the choreography, now the bullies ain't going to stand a chance to me... What we were talking about?

Dex-chan lover
@bai I think they covered this before but yea it’s about thickness. Basically has to be thick enough that he won’t feel a person’s warmth.

Double-page supporter
@Zephyrus
Consider having your sla... I mean programmers kill certain link types or certain consecutive phrases. Rate my ___, f*ck.it, etc. IP bans are clearly useless so, google captchas when creating new accounts is a good one, probably the best in fact, or anything that is hard to be automated or wastes time.

Damn, didn't even have to tag, beat me to it. Whoops. Point stills stands.

y'know, now that the kid mentions it, the mask DOES look kind of like Zain.
And knowing what Zain can do, I can only speculate about a couple of interesting things... one being that's actually Zain somewhere in the future.

Dex-chan lover
damn the ring leader is quite gay... wanting to hold shake hands...

anyway i really want duke and alice to mention about the octopus lady near the right leader

Double-page supporter
@bai The mantle is Cloth Metal Cloth, which the costume chapter said was important

Users who are viewing this thread