The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 8 Ch. 106 - Younger Sister and Older Sister

Dex-chan lover
This is a ship I can get behind

If this turns into a relationship where Walter is forever oblivious to her advances, I will cast a curse on the author that'll make that one spot on your back that you can't quite reach itch perpetually

jak

Contributor
I guess Daleth is infatuated with Walter.

Calling it now. Daleth's older sister cursed the Duke for some reason, Sharon saw this, and was cursed as well.

Dex-chan lover
nice ship there, he got himself a potential yandere, congratz 😁

Dex-chan lover
Can Daleth and Walter just frig off somewhere we don't have to deal with them again, ever? Well, not before Daleth spills the beans and tells what she knows.
They are both incredibly obnoxious and have not shown even a hint deserving redemption. I hope that they get what they want and regret it to the end of their days.
So done with both of these characters. 😒

Dex-chan lover
@jak If I had to call it, I'd go the other way: Daleth's older sister had a beef with Sharon, young Duke was all "What are you doing to my friend's mom! I'll save her!" and Daleth's older sister snickered and "You won't be saving anyone, little boy. If you so much as touch her, or anyone else, they'll die!"

Dex-chan lover
Ima go with another route, ima say Daleths older sister has beef with the Duke’s mom. Dukes mom was super close to Alice’s mom. So Daleths older sis being a biiiiiii-tch, placed different curses on the two most important people in her life at the moment (her first born son and her closest friend)

Now why was there beeeeeef is the true question 👀

Dex-chan lover
why bash Walter? To him, being given the throne by his older brother without a fight, of course made him angry. He seem to want work harder to obtain the throne, recognise by his mother.

Dex-chan lover
Little quick for the Daleth x Walter infatuation, but it's cute and well-reasoned in the story, so I can get behind it. I can sense some "ara ara" about to happen between those two.

jak

Contributor
@Igmk

No, what I'm saying is Sharon was cursed BECAUSE she saw the Duke being cursed.

Dex-chan lover
@Damoon Bash Walter because when he actually receives recognition, from the person he's being an insufferable asshole to even, his response is to get pissed off and threaten violence. Fuck Walter.

Users who are viewing this thread