The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 8 Ch. 109 - Genie of the Lamp

Fool! You had the perfect chance to finally smash dat ass and you've just reverted it before doing shit!

Dex-chan lover
That genie is brutal. Summoning a flower the duke didn’t wish for counted as a wish? That’s wack

Supporter
What was the third wish? Getting rid of the curse, taking it back and what?
The rose? But that wasn't formulated anything like a wish. The djinn from Wishmaster got nothing on this genie at being shit at its job.

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao He took it back, as you can see the rose is dead and withered in his hand. The curse was given to rob as you can see in the final panels. The Genie was fucking with the Duke, saying that its no longer his problem. Though I think if he touched Alice instead of the rose he might not have taken the curse back. Not like Rob has many years left or family besides Alice and the Duke. If the Genie was kind enough to say before it granted the wish that his curse would be transferred to someone else. I'm sure the genie wouldn't mind who you move the curse to though I'd rather it go to a near death person so it dies out quick. I'm sure they could find some old person who would take it for a reasonable sum or hell, even nothing if they didn't believee you

Nah i think in the next chap is that the duke really did touch alice or something before the third wish.

Dex-chan lover
Really stupid way to run the plot around in circles... She didn't satisfy his first wish, she stole the second and used the third to return everything as it was at the beginning. 0/5 won't summon again.

Fed-Kun's army
if he transferred the curse to someone who was dying in that moment then it would've been worth it

Dex-chan lover
That chapter cover tho

Also, that genie was just an excuse to draw Alice in a genie cosplay

Cover page is dope
Whole chapter is trash.
Just like @Australis said, he could asked to transfer the curse to someone who is very close to die.

WeirdChamp

Users who are viewing this thread