The Duke of Death and His Black Maid - Vol. 9 Ch. 117 - Sugoroku

Dex-chan lover
>Daleth sweating like crazy
WHAT ON YOUR MIND, 10000000-years old ONEE CHAN? LOOKING TO
/SS/?

we were so close of knowing about duke's curse and now we got a filler episode.... anyways we take alice in cat hell every day of the week 😇

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for Daelth and Walter to marry (technically it's implied she's the second twin so that continues his motiff). She really is still pretty even with the scars.

But first, let the Duke be able to cuddle and marry his maid.

@Tamerlane I don't think daleth covers her face because of her physical scars, but due to the trauma she received from her sister she thinks that she is ugly

Double-page supporter
@OraOraApril19 Nope, fuck Walter for blaming the Duke for everything that goes wrong in his life. Fuck Walter for being so obsessed with being first in line, he literally melts down when he hears the word "second".
You know, it just occurred to me that his obsession with blaming his brother is reminding me of how, in Fruits Basket, Kyo Soma blamed everything wrong with his life on his cousin, Yuki Soma, just for existing and being the personification of the zodiac spirit that tricked his zodiac spirit into missing the banquet in the legend.

Of course, Kyo had it a hell of a lot worse than Walter, since he was ostracized by nearly his entire family for being born the Cat, the most reviled among the thirteen zodiac spirits, which is a lot more in line with how the Duke has been treated since being cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread