The Duke of Death and His Maid - Vol. 12 Ch. 159 - A Thousand Conditions

MD@Home
@Dj0rel

Humans use a very different type of spellcasting, one they have to learn, while witches are apparently born with their powers. She'd likely have to relearn most stuff from the beginning.

Double-page supporter
*AHEM* let me clear my throat real quick.... yep mhm.... YEEEEEUUURRRREEEETTTT

would she still be 150 tho? like wouldn't she turn into a human and then immediately wither away? Plus what's the reason for wanting to become human anyway, Daleth specifically is a human in basically every way except for the fact that she can use magic, and we know bc of Caph that having kids isn't an issue, so why?

Double-page supporter
Kinda weird there's no spell/method/potion/technique for temporary instead or permanent conversion... like the scylla getting to walk on land one...
You mean Amelia, right? Why do people keep thinking the octopus girl's name is Scylla? They confusing her for the mythical beast, I suppose?

would she still be 150 tho? like wouldn't she turn into a human and then immediately wither away? Plus what's the reason for wanting to become human anyway, Daleth specifically is a human in basically every way except for the fact that she can use magic, and we know bc of Caph that having kids isn't an issue, so why?
To be fair, Caph has often felt like an outcast because of that half-breed status - human world not understanding her, witch world looking down on her for being part human. It might not be fair to any children that result to put them in a world where they might struggle to find their place in it just because of what they are and not who they are. Sure, Daleth can help to change that, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread