The Embodiment of Sins - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Embodiment of Sins (101-128)

Dex-chan lover
This is great, no clue what the end game is here but it's pretty great.

Double-page supporter
...what? She got split in half and then instantly regenerated? Why is there one panel showing her clean skull with a tiny crack in the top? This is just confusing to follow.
7 chapters, 1 year and 0 plot progression ayy lmao
I'm not sure what's there to be confused about. Her Blood Magic evidently allow her to regenerate from being split in half.

Dex-chan lover
Regenerate yes, but I think the issue was, why was her entire skull without skin, muscle, or hair?
maybe, after her body got split in half, it completely generated a new body out of the old out.

Dex-chan lover
But if she was split in half like that, something should have been left. Feels like the least efficient form of regeneration

Dex-chan lover
So all of this is just a set up for Ish and Yuri to meet. And meet they will... and not recognize each other and become besties and then "yuri" happens. And then they will "OMG it's YOU!!!". And they will reconcile and live happily ever after.
Or there's gonna be more of the cutting and stabbing other methods of unaliving put to copious use. Either works for me...

Double-page supporter
But if she was split in half like that, something should have been left. Feels like the least efficient form of regeneration
You're arguing about the logistics of regenerating from being cleaved in half from the usage of blood magic.

You're overthinking this. It just looks cool, that's all.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These are not... Japanese Goblins!.

Memes aside, much as Iove typical JP art styles, it's great to see something so radically different. (Hmm... He's on pixiv, but name is in katakana, and location says Malaysia.) Ahh man... went back and looked at the art... ah gorgeous. Not a single person with a small mouth. :D

It's like Testosterone drenched woodcut art.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure what's there to be confused about. Her Blood Magic evidently allow her to regenerate from being split in half.
Yeah no shit thats what happened but the way they chose to convey it is bad
I would have just said its drawn bad but then people might have thought im talking about the art quality

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread