The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 1

here we go with hateful male leads again... let's get ready for his oh so sad backstory that justifies his assholness at some point down the line

i feel sorry for the empress, but i hope she'll be a good character and not just a mary sue

This kinda sounds like men only realize they f*cked up when everything is too late, in this case when his wife is already dead. And now, all of a sudden, after he reads her book, he wants to turn back time to make it right?! Dafuq is that, I would've left him without a second thought.. Well, that's just a side remark about real life things. This story will be lit, so I'm quite excited about it

Oh are we facing a typical man now. I bet when time is turned back the empress wouldn't wanna get back with him

How was he raised? He doesn't show much emotion.

He has emotions but lacks emotions and sooooooo empty. He doesn't seem to care about life, happiness, well being, ect....

Doesn't even seem to know what happiness is.

Thanks for picking up this manhwa, I'll look forward for the next chapters, so I can finally decide if the mc is a pain in the ass or not *-*

[If I Could Turn Back Time by Cher plays softly]

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this guy, he is only doing it because its convenient for him.

I wonder what the effects of the reversal are, maybe something like she is aware of the loop and does not want to be with him.

I’d read this for the sole purpose of watching him try to woo her, and for her to not return whatever feelings he has :))) although of course that isnt gonna happen lol

I understand that you can’t force feelings (it was most probably an arranged marriage). But c’mon, your partner, the queen of the country, just straight up died in front of you and you have no reaction? 😂 plus that cringey fake speech at her funeral.

i read some spoilers from a thread on novelupdates, and a user there said the ML might not have been abused. He apparently had loving parents. Which is why it puzzled her on how he could be so apathetic about her death. He didnt abuse the FL either. Just disinterested. And the FL is the one who’s abused (by her parents to become the perfect queen candidate or something). He also time travels as far as when they were kids. It might also be in his POV rather than the FL’s pov. Again, just got this off from the thread!

so he turn back time not because he realises he loves her (because he never love her in the first place), but because he finally realise that she was usefull and need her so she can be his convenient shield? lol
the empress should have all the memories too, so he not only need to woo her, but also atone for his mistakes!

This guy is a jerk. He needs her because shes useful and sees her as a tool, not because he loves her. Theres no way to justified the fact that hes very neglectful to her. Hes just a plain scumbag. I Hope in the second timeline he will suffer , the empress is better without him, i hopes she marries another good man that truly loves her (that likely wouldnt happen though, but i still hope the worst for him and the best for her).

Hey chile guys, not every ML should have a decent character don't you think so?
Give him a chance will ya it's just only a first chapter

Wait, the country has 10,000 people in it? That's like... the size of a very large town 😂

Aggregator gang
I hope that headache troubles him all his life. The heck, so he gets redemption after doing nothing?

People are indeed quick to judge. I used to be like that too lol I regret it so much hahaha let's just wait and see... thank you for translating ♡

Ooh these "turning back time" plots are always fun, but my take away is always Let! Him! Suffer! Regret doesn't always equal love either so it'll be interesting to see how their relationship develops!

Thank you for the chapter!! ♡

@Mayadee, agreed. By the end of the day, many of us still read the story eventhough it started with an obvious trash ml, to look for redemption and revenge.

Plus, I think the ml is somewhat similar to duchess 50 tea sth ml, with him being a doll or like puppet, heartless, but without the perfect, alive fl.

Users who are viewing this thread