The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 3

FCK

It suddenly makes sense that he said the whole world can burn, she just deserves happiness. bc HOLY FCK HOW CAN YOU ABUSE THE CINNAMON ROLL LIKE THAT FKC FKC FCK

Abusive parents will mess up a person for the rest of their lives. It’s a shame that he didn’t notice the first time around. But I’m glad for this second chance. She needs somebody by her side with the influence to change things.

I'm glad that first thing he thought is trying to annul the engagement, but it won't end her suffering seeing how her parents are, but I'm sure he'll come up with something else.

Aggregator gang
Jeez, I hope he has them turned into commoners.

Go off BCK staff! Thank you for the translation!

I am happy that he wanted to annual vote the engagement sh she can find someone he loves but now that he nows that might be harder he will try to make things better for. I like this kind of ml and I hope she remembers her past as well and they live happily ever after

I think the message is not aggressive at all. Just nice 😌 thank you for the translation 😘

Double-page supporter
Right, I have to avoid saying something mean about her appearance or her family will give her hell about it. "You look sick, are you ok?" Genius emperor right here.

Users who are viewing this thread