The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 6

omG

ML reflecting that he was in fact trashy in the past?
ML not being OP in political power n instead asking his parents?
good parent relationship with the royals?toptier content

thanks for picking this up n translating, it's going good so far YvY

I love the fact that this is not the normal typical girl reincarnated/reborn/time-rewind kinda manhwa... Lmao this is purely a reverse guy time-rewind manhwa that wanna protect his lady's smile and to make things right. Lmao if that makes sense

Fpk

This so good. Finally some relatable but royal parents. Loving so far.

Dex-chan lover
When in doubt, run to your mother and she will save your future wife.

Their family is adorable, and yes the queen knows they should get her out of there immediately!!!!! She’s already my fave, after our precious princess. Thank you for translating!!! ❤️

Turns into a child
Can't do much
Finds authority figure that can

Finally, a former adult now child mc with a brain...
Also glad to see a story where it's the trashy person themself who changes not someone controlling a formerly trashy person.

Bro tell me why they were finna do the nasty in front of the maids 😭😭 poor ladies, they were just tryna work the night shift

First, were his parents going to do the nasty in front of the maids?! Does privacy not exist in this world??? 😂😂😂 Second, at least he knows he is trash 🤣
Third, it's good that his parents are in a loving relationship. He's not some kind of emotionless, cold guy who never received love.

I love this. His parents are frickin trash??? That’s so good, and like his parents actually like each other?? 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread