The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 6

Nice seeing him acknowledging of how he treated FL before reversing time as him being a piece of trash and time to punish the trash!

Yk i’m glad the emperor grew up w parents that love each other. And though that small interaction w his dad may seem harsh, isn’t it better than his father completely ignoring him? It’s like that kind of playful/teasing kind of love.
Also, a ML admitting he’s trash for once ???? If that isn’t a reason to love this manhwa then idk what is 💀

Now this makes a lot more sense about why the emperor was readily able to reflect and see how things went wrong with Lizzie.

I wondered how such a cold-hearted guy was able to have such an absolute change of heart (without the usual drama of a trash ML hitting rock bottom *coughs in soviesh*t*) toward the Empress. His own parents had such a loving relationship, meanwhile he was with someone who completely unnerved him as a person and he couldn't emotionally connect with on any level. He's actually a pretty normal guy who didn't hate his partner, but couldn't understand them at all, and realized he never actually tried. And when he was confronted with this truth he instantly owned up to how he never reached out to her and just wanted to giver her a better life anyway he could since all she could do before was exist in relation to him.

Like whaaaaaaat. I'm still waiting for the catch from that witch in the first chapter, but I really am rooting for this guy. This is like a crazy amount of character development that isn't based off of omg I never knew she was this lovely before~ & I'm. Here. For. It 😤

"Please make it another day" 😂

Is this a loving family and an introspective ML?? Oh my god. Wow a bit dramatic to send a carriage in the middle of the night, don't you think. I expected them to be sneaker, like asking the FL to study under the Empress, then "discover" her parents abuse and put them on trials or something. Hmm.

Wait the emperor and empress are super cute and actually good loving parents? What is this nonsense? I love it

@poppingpotato I think that not enough manga/manhwa with an adult in a child's body actually explore or even think about how a child's body and hormones influence the adult's mind and clash against one another.

Users who are viewing this thread