The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 7

Poor baby! I'm so glad to see they acted quickly cause she's at the verge of losing it for good.

Ty for the chapter!!

I checked the raws and she'll faint again, the Empress find the child corsets and get pretty pissed so they took her to the Palace. No idea what the dialogue was tho

Fed-Kun's army
GOOD JOB! Take the child away from the abusive household! She needs to be raised with love and affection!

Group Leader
Are you KIDDING ME? TELL ME THE DECISION DANG IT. I WANT THE ABUSE TO HE EXPOSED

Are some pages missing? Where exactly did Lizzie faint? Double checked the previous chapter and can't see it 🤷

Really telling how the Duchy are leveraging their supposed parental "affection" for Elizabeth as a rebuttal for her to not go to the palace. When in actuality it's the fact that they dont want to expose the physical evidence of abuse on her body.

I hope lizzie can get out of that damned house. Her parents is so shitty that they should just die already.

@Keai in previous chapter when Elizabeth was talking to her mother it was mentioned that she fainted, but I can't remember anything about her fainting from chapter 5

Looking at Ch 7, I feel like we accidentally skipped a chapter/part of a chapter? Maybe??

Users who are viewing this thread