The Emperor Reverses Time - Ch. 7

That poor kid, if only her parents weren't so insanely obsessed, she clearly just wants them to approve of her. Poor overwhelmed little girl. I like that the prince is just using his age to act like a child and fix what he can through tantrums, etc. Its cute that he would go so far.

And somehow unintentionally, Leon sets up the nobility school system seen in otome games

I'm a bit late but thank you for picking it up !! I really like the story, it really change from other transmigrations 😍

Supporter
I can't wait until the next chapter because
they finally bring her with them back to the palace
:3

Seeing how beautiful the relationship is between the emperor and the empress made me think of when the prince was reading her diary and she said the empress died and shortly after the emperor followed her. Made me think that what if he died after her because of the pain he felt when he lost her 😭😭😭😭

Yeeesss BB it's ok, let it all out... you've been holding it all in for too long... shhhh you're alright you're gonna be safe soon... 😭

Is it just me, or are we missing like a page? IDK, the transition from the monarchs' bedroom to the Duke's living room is so sudden.

I'M WEEPING JGJFDGHDF THE EMPRESS AND EMPEROR ARE TOO GOOD

poor isolde, the way she started crying... ;;; be strong my girl, i hope you feel loved soon!!! ;;;

thank you dearly for continuing to translate this story!!!

Back through the passed timeline, she is so strong hendled all the chastisement by her parent, uggh im crying

oh
the emperor and empress that died was ML's parents right? I see they madly in love they cant live even seconds apart

Users who are viewing this thread