The Emperor Reverses Time

Group Leader
I’m very intrigued, ngl seeing someone indifferent realizing how good he had it and regretting it is always so satisfying.

Interesting premise. We don't see many emperor time travels in this genre. Looking forward to it.

So this must be the origin of the villainess who reverses the hourglass 😂😂😂

@Seleena lol right? Like I'm not even saying as a wife. Even if you are 0 romantically interested how are you running a country and can't even esteem hard work and excellence in a partner? Imagine working for this guy.

Ah so we got another “Remarried Empress” situation but from the emperors perspective after he realizes he f*cked up

WOWOWOWOW first time seeing a male main character for a historical romance webtoon! so interested in this

this looks so mf good! Haven't met the empress yet but I know for sure I want her to be happy this time. Also, I want the emperor to go through pain and suffering because he deserves that for treating her the way he did.

I don’t know why but this one makes me wanna cry and I wanna read the next chapter Lmao.

Wow. This looks good. Thanks for translating! This made me want to read more! It kind of remind me with I don't want to be loved.

Users who are viewing this thread