The Emperor Reverses Time

But, in real live, we can't turn back time. Its done, and if there're regrets, we just facing it. Fix it? Naahh... we can't.

So, be wise with all of our decission.

I think, this manhwa have a "sad side", than "happy side".

Preparing my tears 🙈

Interesting to see the guy will be the one who will change the future and make the fl happy since it's mostly the girl that travels back.

I feel like ive read the novel somewhere before..but it didnt have this title

@sqrt9 me too! I’m not sure if we’re thinking about the same novel but the title of the novel I’m thinking about is “I don’t want to be loved”

@khaleesirdp

Nah, I know that one, similar concept but not the same.

The novel I was thinking of was " There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead" which has a similar premise to this one. He hated her coz of her family, and idk about this story, but the first chapter also gave me the impression ML in this manhwa dislikes the duke family.

I found the actual novel for this story. Same name so it seems we're both thinking of different novels lol.

Wow thats a lot of stories about asshole emperors

I guess its popular nowadays to have an emperor who has regrets

Edit: lol both empress die from drinking poisoned wine it seems..

Fed-Kun's army
Lets give it a shot. Happy to see one of these from the ML pov.

Dex-chan lover
That personality change was one helluva 180° turn. I don't like him.

@sqrt9 oh sorry I actually just read this manhwa 😅 and yes it’s different. But I will read the novel now too! Thank you for telling me. I’m actually looking for another shitty-ML-regrets-treating-wife-like-shit stories. It’s a guilty pleasure 😳😩

Fed-Kun's army
@Xeredge
While it may seem that it's sudden, it's basically a realization of everything that he put her through. He never understood his wife, he married her for political reasons and saw their marriage as just something that was necessary. It's only after spending time after her death that he began to realize just how different things are without her. And then reading her journal, it's only then he realized just what he had done to her.

Reading the journal, questioning her actions, he began to understand that because of him, because he married her, because she became the empress, he deprived her of everything that brought joy to her life. She brainwashed herself into believing that she had to become this "perfect empress".

Realizing that because of him, she basically sacrificed her own soul for the sake of being an empress, he hated himself for putting her through that.

As the saying goes. You don't truly appreciate what you have until you've lost it.

Users who are viewing this thread