The Emperor Reverses Time

@sstephanie

I feel bad now... well I'll give her clicks on Naver at least since its free and easy to unlock. That was fast for her to find the translation though

Can anyone recommend me manhwa/ga like this? I mean isekai/time travel/historical shojo but in male protagonist pov?

Does anyone know what was the price the emperor had to pay to get back?
Could someone please spoil it?

LOL the author found this illegal translation so fast 😂 Too bad it didn't last a few more chapters. But I do hope that Webtoon takes note of this, that there's a waiting audience for this manhwa, and start translating it.

On another note, I'm surprised that the available free chapters in raws are only 2 chapters. I thought they always start with 3 starter chapters at least.

If only reading online manga legally is cheaper. Like I know they have to make profit but to be frank, us manga/manhwa (also LN/WN) readers can go through a lot of chapters in a day. And those coins/token aren't cheap. It'll be more practical (also cheaper for us LOL) if these apps/website charged us on monthly subscriptions. Sigh 😔

on the brighter side the original manhwa is released by webtoon, so we can still read it for free if it's getting official translation

let's just hope it's happening soon 😌

@EverlastingRyo luckily for us, this manhwa is being published in Naver, so if it ever gets officially translated, it's gonna be on Webtoons, which is 100% free. The coins are only for those who want to give extra money for authors and read ahead, but the chapters eventually become free.
As for the other sites, though they aren't completely free, they do give the option of watching ads to get in-app currency instead of buying it with money. So it's still possible for non paying readers as long as they have patience.

I just wish it gets licensed by WEBTOON.

Other stuff are too pricy compared to their quality. Some are getting better these days, but there's still some real stinkers out there.
Manta for example, I REFUSE to pay any amount for that quality of work.

Users who are viewing this thread