The Emperor Reverses Time

Double-page supporter
@aroneda08 I mean. I can somewhat understand that. Navier isn't the most interesting character per se and she isn't capable of makign me read remarried empress all by herself. The general cast and the story telling works nicely to make a generally good read overall. Compared with Medea from "Your Throne" the enjoyability of the MC is quite large. There is just more to me interested in without going deeper with Medea. Although they are quite different stories and have reasons as to why they can't have the same type of person in them. I like both of them though and Your Throne probably is one of my faves from the villainess type.

Double-page supporter
I am personally going to drop this.. I don't think it's so bad that I can't read it but it simply doesn't interest me enough to read chapters one at a time. I could perhaps see myself reading this if I was able to binge read it in a few goes.

This manhwa is heartwrenchingly sad for me, i‘m so sad for Elizabeth, i wish she gets the happiness and freedom she deserves.. and i love the current emperor and empress, what a lovebird! Lol

Thank you for scanlating this ;)

I hated him at first but after chapter 6 im glad he acknowledges he was absolute fucking trash, lizzie needs to be super happy!! and she better have all the things she likes

Im tooting for you leo, looking forward for more...the story is nice for a change🥰😚

Yoo the emperor and the empress is omg. I love them. Im so envious they love each other very much. Such good relationship

...? didn't the artist of this story want these translations to stop? please respect the artists wishes ...

I'm enjoying this like crazy. Finally a male ML in a fantasy romance time reverse story.

i love this 🥺 ML is the best boy ever and FL is just so precious!

ML's parents too they're so 🥺🥺 couple goals 🥺🥺

not FL's parents tho they can choke

Group Leader
I love it when a ML realized he was acting like trash, peaks character development✨

The ML parents though, first time seeing such amazing and funny Emperor and Empress, loving this story so far!

@isloow3 Your throne/ Medea have the same type of story with Death Note. The villain and protagonist is equal. Usually, the original story ( not based on novel ) more have a solid story

I love the ML's parents! I know they would have been dead when ML turned emperor, but I hope they have a happy ending as well.

thankyou immortalupdates for picking this up. I am very invested as its rarely to have a ML pov though, if anyone wanna recommend im all ears!!

Users who are viewing this thread