The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 10

The Mc is really pissing me off.

She is really stupid like just because you think he sees you as a normal person doesn't excuse the fact that he has recklessly taken the lives of countless people.

He is basically the devil in human form.

Like two chapters ago she saw him as a reckless murderer who kills people that make him uncomfortable. but now he makes her heart go Doki Doki and makes her blush.

The only reason she ever wanted to be reincarnated was for the sake of her sister. and devote her life to her sister.

I swear if she falls for him and leaves her brother all alone I'm dropping this.

this is so stupid.... why would the emperor have an attachment towards someone hes never interacted with??? The art is so good but I'm gonna have to drop this :-/ literally nothing makes sense it's like a badly written fanfiction

COME ON HES A MURDERER U NOT SUPPOSED TO JUST FALL IN LOVE WITH ONE SENTENCE AND LOOK! HES DEFIANTLY JUST USING U GIRL

Dex-chan lover
girl he has been using this magic this whole time to hurt ppl and the first time he uses it to summon a contract you are confused

ALSO GIRL you been here for less then a month so what is with this complex about ppl appreciating you for your personhood and how can you count dude who has only known you as a comatose women as "seeing you as a person"

Lmao the marriage agreement thingy had marathi language written on it. lol seeing my regional language in a korean webcomic made me laugh so much 😂

😱😨😨 man sees human being as human being?? this cannot be !! oh he must be good person despite the fact that he almost murdered my people and sexually harrased me !! oh and he is handsome me must marry 🥰😘😍😈

@BlitzkriegLove THat's what I was thinking too...

Okay I've decided in order to read this I'm going to do something, I'm going to alter plot points and scenes in my head to make more sense, whiling keeping the story somehow in tact.. I'm also going to convince myself the male lead has short hair because this art style makes long hair on him look derpy and weird.

If this is based off of a novel, I'm almost certain the novel was written better then this and there's more info/context. If not then that's disappointing. But really if this is based off of a novel and it was better with conveying information and overall more cohesive then I'm going to blame the artist however good the art may be the way they are potraying the story isn't exactly good..

What? how could she say that? he sees her as "just her"?! it their second meeting, before that she was unconscious, and in both occasions he tried to kill people while trying to get to her. wtf author?!

wow the writing for this is terrible lmao. not the translation, the team did wonderfully, I mean a woman falling in "love" with a man who kissed her without consent upon first awakening, then killed ppl for looking at her. All because he sees her for "who she is," and her love for her sibling was already put to the side for some bs reason that has ZERO nuance

Aggregator gang
Dropping. I hate the protagonist. Plus idk why they keep calling Ludan a girl

Seeing you as you?? Hello, killing anyone just for you...
fvcking selfish bastard...
Just die...
If you can't even protect your sister's soul.

Users who are viewing this thread