The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
but fr is the emperor gonna be redeemed or do I gotta wait for a second lead that's inevitably gonna lose

so throwing in my two cents
the butler dude probably likes the princess
the princess likes the emperor
the emperor likes the pope
the pope loves her brother(sister)

Aggregator gang
wow a pope died and a fifth of the population died? The "Empire" people all seem even more like complete fucking lunatics now.

Also why is this story called "The Emperor's Companion"? The pope (MC) is obviously waaaay more important than some human king. The story should be called "The Pope's Compainion" if anything lol

Who tf is this princess or who does she think she is?! Don't mess with our fl!
Thanks for update~^^

Fed-Kun's army
the princess that showed up wanting to kill our pope is a princess so like... isn't she the emperor's sibling??? or a relative at least??? i still feel like it's probably fine if our mc marries the emperor. idk our emperor was convincing lmao WHO KNEW SHE COULD REVIVE THE DEAD THO i mean not really unless she wants to die and kill a lot of people but. that's kinda dope. ANYWAY I JUST WANT HER TO BE HAPPY WITH HER BRO and if she gets to be lovey dovey with the emperor that MAY be a bonus if they (or rather, she) fall in love naturally

thank you very much for the update~

Double-page supporter
UGH ANOTHER PSYCHO IS THAT ALL THIS COUNTRY'S NOBILITY AND ROYALTY CAN PRODUCE? HUH? PSYCHOS!?!?

the male literally doesn't care about butchering everyone else except his waifu to be
while
the female literally going to butcher mc

can i get less psycho people here?

I will bet that the psycho woman is supposed to marry the psycho guy but later falls in love with the pope

This is kinda painful. Why on earth does the pope think the emperor gives a shit about her just because he is calling her name? Her first assumption should be that he wants her for her position, not who she is. He knows 0 about her. literally 0.

The pope seems a bit soft in the head.

Group Leader
@cerevox late reply and an insignificant add-on, but it makes even less sense because she was "raised as an heir to a big corp". it's a bit nonsensical that she thinks that before recalling her high position lol

Users who are viewing this thread