The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Does he like the emperor's sister? Or not? Am I reading too much into this XDD? Him always rejecting girls and the reason being that beautiful + almost completely insane girl...hmmmm XDDD Moreover, her being crazy does fit her since her brother, the emperor, is pretty crazy as well XD I guess it runs in the family.

I would... What? Finally get some rest? Stop lusting over her?? Which is it dude? I can't tell if you like your girls insane or do you just wanna get rid of her.

Argh!!!!!!! This was so promising. WHYYYYY, tell me... I should’ve known the moment I read “Emperor’s” companion, why is it that I read a story with the main character being a WOMAN, it still puts the guy above? Why isn’t it the Pope’s companion? The Pope and the emperor? Bruh. She only wished for a her younger sibling, not an insane and violent stalker. God why...

What if the Emperor is the one who MC rescued from the accident (it has been 20 years since she remained asleep in current world) and her brother now is truly her sister reincarnated?

It does support her love for her sister and better explanation for the kiss at the beginning.

It was a fine history until the plot about the sister was forgotten. I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just feel bad for the translators that felt that this was promising, which we all did, until the absolute hottest of garbage started coming from this author that lacks any rime, reason, logic or just IQ.

Thank god she's not a love rival~ Though looks like we're starting to get a few glimpses at the side couple! xD

I like the sister's character! Even though she might be insane, she still listens to reason LOL. ("Even I can't be on your side for that" to the marriage)

Users who are viewing this thread