The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
That Male lead is... to be frank, a creep. My guess is that the memories of person whose body she resides in has something to do with his conduct.

If not, then off with his head and out of this story he should go. I am so tired of these kind Male leads. This isn't even a "bad boy" level anymore, this is the possessive yandere kind.

Just replace that good looking emperor with an ugly one and let's see what one's impressions are.

@driftingspace omg I did wonder how twisted would it be if the male lead was her sister's reincarnation since genders can change from your past life. Would it still be incest??? Maybe only mentally?

Dex-chan lover
God I f hate it when they put such overbearing assholes as ML and then make the MC just not do shit to stop it. I hope I am wrong and that girl has some backbone to literally dropkick him from a wall or something, and not be passive, let shit happen, or worse of all, swoon over his overbearing douchebag personality.

Excuse me sir, but why are you not wearing any clothes behind that door ? I mean, at least put on some pants !
B7.jpg

Double-page supporter
Ohp the sister was reincarnated as the emperor... LMAO 😂😂😂

I'm confused . . . But interested.
Who is this emperor. Why is he so into her. And is Holiness higher than the emperor? The people seems willing to go against the emperor in order to protect her the Holiness. Is that a saintess kind of?
Is this the 'god's' other favour?
To tame? this emperor. Or save the people?

Thank you for the chapter 💕

@Walter_vi_Britannia
I understand that, but I would want to leave an impression of greatness on them. I would want them to never forget all of my beauty.
I would only be naked during my private time, when I know that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE was watching.

On a side note: I wonder how many people he's flashed because he never wears clothes.

Sir God,, please wear something ! Thank heavens you are shining so brightly that we couldn't decipher much your naked body 🤣

Aggregator gang
... Don't worry, Your Greatness, we will make sure to decorate the jail room with gems.

It's nice to see that the heroine knows sexual harassment. Please don't tell me this "oresama" guy is the main lead. I know he is, but please tell me he isn't.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is like, But he was naked yeah, but what about when he said, I'm not god. Excuse me who are you

Supporter
the God is right! At first Adam and Eve where nude, and he respect this tradition! Cloths are a creation of the Devil (they created it after he make A and E eat the divine fruit)... Everyone! trow them out and go walk in the street! 🤣

Double-page supporter
Calm the fuck down fucking edgelord creep.

^I agree, hate long hair man in these types of stories, always so annoying.

Group Leader
Anyone else feel sorry for the god who has to deal with her sister complex? Just me? ok. XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread