The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 20

Double-page supporter
I just hope she won't suddenly fall for him and be all lovey-dovey in case the oracle does go in his favour... like he seems to expect her to.

Thanks for the new chapter ^^

I don't easily get angry at fictional characters, but he's really testing my patience. Why is he acting so offended when he just did something so unreasonably violent for such a trivial reason...!?

What the..? Is he in kindergarten?
-"Say you are sorry"
-"But Mama I did nothing wrong"
No wonder his advisor punched him😅
Thanks for the update~^^

The more he talks, the more I relate to his advisor. Where is he when we need him to slap some sense in the Emperor's head??

Dear, if you learn some common sense then I'll cheer for you. Until then, just listen to Hilde and you advisor.

Thank you for the update💕

Wtf..... He's a total shit Emperor.... A shitty human being too. If he wasn't decent looking, he wouldn't be the ML. With such immaturity he's better suited as a villain. I really can't ship this at all.

Group Leader
good lord hes an actual toddler. like i made that joke to myself a few times but his expressions and rationalizations are that of an actual 4 year old. i get the feeling this dude never had adequate parenting and hasnt grown up at ALL.

Seems like the advisor is gonna have to give him a good beating this time. I honestly dont know how the author is gonna make him likeable as a ML, like there needs to be some major character growth and not just a "boohoo I have a tragic past that made me who I am " sympathy appeal

Fed-Kun's army
The gods are just as insane for making these stupid rules and then thinking of pairing this emperor with the pope. And because these two are the main characters of the story, you KNOW that he won't be struck by lightning and the oracle will say some bullshit about this marriage being allowed. This moronic emperor's plot armor is too thick at this point.

Can't remember reading such an anti-ship pairing in a long while, maybe even forever.

Users who are viewing this thread