The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 20

FINALLY. I hope she is like this when she deals with him until he learns why hes wrong. Then I could kind of accept their relationship.

Sir......kindly fuck off, will you ! Come back when you have better knowledge of forming a proper bond/relationship with a significant other. I'm glad she's making him apologize, and not some bimbo who will think this is in any way romantic or normal.🙄

this dude has no redeemable qualities ,,, like am i supposed to like him or something ?? like it baffles me that he expects her to marry him ?? huh 🙄

Oh my fucking god, can we get another male lead please? One that isn't bashit crazy and that won't resort to violence at the minimum provocation? I honestly hate him. I can understand a broken or "bad" ml up to a certain point, but we have seen nothing to justify this type of behavior or possessiveness.

Zmk

Are we supposed to feel sorry for this psycho 🤔

the title "the emperor's companion" is giving me real bad vibes....i'm calling for a petition to rename this manhwa to "The Pope Answers to No One [so you can go and take your psycho murdering stalker ass back home]" fck the patriarchy

They live in a world of magic and people literally re-attachimg limbs. Is it that hard to understand that they veiw violence different than we do? Why is everyone acting like it should be commonsense to him to not be violent? What's the point of a fantasy if it has exactly the same society and morals that we have? I swear, all of you people want every goddam story to be exactly the same

OMG DUDE U GETTING UPSET BUT LETS REMEMBER THIS UVE BEEN A DICK TO EVERYONE AROUND HER. SHE ALSO DOESENT KNOW U AT ALL SO STOP ACTING LIKE A PUPPY THAT GOT CAUGHT CHEWING ITS OWNERS SHOES

@daallday YES THANK YOU. I love that the author is actually going the route of 'look I don't know you, but I know them and I don't like that you're hurting people I like' instead of the usual route of 'where I come from this isn't ok!' (also no Emporer don't look sad shit)

Fed-Kun's army
I love that she's actually preaching some sense into him, not just going for an emotional appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread