The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 3

Mmmgh. The male lead is so objectionable. Why do these isekai male lead have to be such horrible human beings? 😭

This guy is giving me a headache. I'm just as confused as the MC lol. Is this based on a novel?

Dex-chan lover
Reincarnated sis-con X Reincarnated gender-bent yandere sis-con?
Followed

(Can't think of any other reason for the emperor to behave so mental)

I can't handle this kind of ML. I've already had that particular fix with the multitude of Wuxia novels out there.
The story was interesting at least.

Contributor
Erk.

I don't know if i will follow this one, this kind of male lead is horrible, and should just be killed right away.

The art is wonderful, the Fmc seems good, but one character ruins everything.

Thank you for the chapter💕

Ooh I want to see the younger sibling! 😍
So the Holiness and the Emperor has a past? A good or bad past????

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor is a douche. If he is the male mc this is going to be a rough read. So far he has no redeeming qualities.

Thanks for the chapter

Double-page supporter
Can't wait for the moment, when they do a 180° and the emperor is the good guy and the church is rotten to the core.

Aggregator gang
BITCH HE"S LITERALLY THREATENING YOU AND YOU LOOK AWAY UPON THE WORD "SIBLING"! HOW BIG IS YOUR SISCOM (」゚Д゚)」

Hm.. I don't know what it is, but the writing is really awkward here. I find the artwork amazing though.

Dex-chan lover
madly in love with her one moment and ready to murder her without hesitation the next. not exactly liking this dude

Dex-chan lover
This girl is outright retarded. They called her "Her Holiness" in chap 1 and she forgot about it. Only now is she thinking that she might be an important person... this kind of reincarnation, where the person doesn't get the memories of the one they took the body of is just not possible unless: The people around the reincarnator are retarded, the people around him/her love the person enough to believe the bs or it happened after a major accident and they make themselves believe it's amnesia... or the person is smart enough and a really fast thinker, so they can navigate the situation... for real, you can't just act like a different person on command, so the people in the new world will be suspicious of you.

It hurts when the reincarnator is retarded and basically walk into landmine after landmine and the author just brushes it off.
This girl heard the people call her "Her Holiness" and heard the guards/soldiers call the asshole, "His Majesty" (or emperor, idk which) so she shoul know her role in that world and the asshole she is talking to. But she says, "Bruh, I don't know you. Who tf are you? You mean af."

It's also a shame that the art is good. It's really wasted on this story (as of now at least, we'll see if it gets better or keeps on being retarded.)

I wonder if she was buried alive by all these people who claim they wanted to protect her and the emperor was a former lover who couldn't stop it from happening. Because of this he's pissed off at the people surrounding her. So the one on her side is actually the opposite of what's on the surface.

How is she stupid? She's got to be disoriented and doesn't have information and biases the audience does but still manages to deduce that she's a figure similar to the pope, that the emperor has some fondness for her, she's important to people around her, and put forth a major bluff at the potential cost of her life. From the looks of it it's been less than 3min since she got up from that coffin. In that time, she's had to come to terms with dying, not being in her original body as she expected, realizing she was isekai-d not reincarnated, being in a foreign world not a european country in her home world, speaking a different language, getting up from a coffin, magic existing, an empire existing, a message from god, an emperor physically assaulting her, a violent confrontation between the man in front of her and people surrounding her, the people around her dying, an irate violent man, puzzling out roles and intentions, and her sibling appearing. We know she's safe and important because she's the MC and he's clearly the ML. Sure it's likely she's important, but there's still say a 30% chance maybe that the holiness title isn't taken too seriously by the emperor even if the people around her think it's important, or maybe she's a servant of god like a monk, so disposable. From history, most saints get sainted AFTER they're murdered by kings and queens for upholding a saintly ideal. I wouldn't want to gamble on the hope of a 70% chance. It could literally be game over right there. If you're rational, value your life, and are treating this world as a real world not some game like protag-hoe antagonists in otome isekais, you don't assume you're an invincible special person upon rebirth. Some people think they're god and can do so much better in that situation.

I will give it just a little more time... This ml about to ruin this whole thing. Not sure if i can vibe with the ml who goes on a killing spree if his "feelings" get hurt. If you like the girl, let's not threaten her younger sibling for opening his mouth yeah?

I'm sorry but he is disgusting. If you love someone you don't threaten to kill them.

Users who are viewing this thread