The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 40

Double-page supporter
thanks for the batch
ublsoeW.jpg

This group be dropping this manhwa so MANY THANKS FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS MY DUDES mwah love yall xoxo

thank you so much for this mass release, especially in the situation we are right now <3 you help a lot

Thanks for the mass release! Had to check if my eyes were tricking me after seeing so many new chapters uploaded lol.

Thank you so so much for all the chapters!!! I love this series so much😭 I can’t wait to see how Hilde gets rid of the corrupt people.

Can she give him a chance already 😭💕💕 ... he been trying the hardest to keep her safe and the only one who ain’t holding information from her she should give in once in a while I’m starting to feel bad for our emperor Caleb 🤦‍♀️ .. he should get love already hilde 🙏🥰

Thank you SOO much for the mass release. I really want her to give him a chance already. I hope she opens up to him soon TT-TT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASS RELEASE!!!! AND I’M FINALLY STARTING TO LIKE THIS AS MUCH AS I’D HOPED!!! THE PLOT IS FINALLY STARTING TO TAKE OFF!!! AND I’M SO EXCITED!!!

😊😉Thank you for the upspree!!! 🙃

I am inda looking forward for an foolish thoughts hehehe

Well done andHave a nice day team!

Users who are viewing this thread