The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Man... she woke up after 20 years... she was unconscious since she was born... how did they feed her? I mean, you can make babies drink from their bottle even while they sleep, so I guess they could have done that, but she never walked, she never talk, she never did anything of the things she is doing. Sure, you can say, "Well, the god just gave her the knowledge," but that's just sloppy. If she was unconscious since the day she was born, how does she know about the concept of siblings? How does she know the language? How can she speak it? How does she know how to walk, when she never has done it before? How can she walk, when she lay down on a bed (?) for 20 years? She shouldn't have any muscles to keep her standing and the setting is medieval, which means they don't know that not moving a person who has stayed in bed for a long time every once in a while is actually quite damaging.

TLDR: A normal human would be crippled after 20 years of being on a bed and would have no knowledge at all. I guess the author just wants the readers to believe, "It's god's power," but that is so goddamn sloppy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused was she asleep for 6 days or 20 years? Because one makes sence and the other is riduclous.

Also why is she so happy that her sibling is a pretty shota? Like this isn't a complaint on gender she was insulting god for his treatment of his follower but the moment she learns her pretty sister is actually a pretty boy she decides to recinde all that? Like why are you so please? Thats your sibling!!

Group Leader
Imma just enjoy the ride cus I can't understand wth is going on lololol

Okay, so I'm not the only one whose confused about this whole backstory.

In addition to the 20 years of unconsciousness, what about her sister dying in the previous life and her being happy about it?! Isn't that messed up?! The sibling even was her organ donor! What was this betrayal she spoke of in the beginning?

@mcmatsumoto25 I believe the translation may be flawed. She was happy about living and the betrayal was the lie that her younger sister died in a car accident. She didn't die in a car accident, the mc was lied to and the younger sister voluntarily gave up her heart while she was alive to give to the mc. The mc was lied to and led to believe her younger sister died in a car accident when in reality her younger sister died giving her heart to the mc.

Ugh...
20 years of slumber??
When she's still a baby, she did not open her eyes, then on
her 20th birthday she woke up?

I mean, hello! How can she a Holy person if what she does
is sleeping? Even if her eyes are gold.... Come on author, I hope you can give
us something more a bit of explanation.

And the emperor is acting weird as if they were lovers. She was sleeping for 20 years!!! Duh! How come he became Yandere?

Users who are viewing this thread