The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It’s amazing just how much more tolerable this story became the moment the emperor leaves the scene

Supporter
@AnonDePlume totally agree with you. These old guys are obviously ominous and yet i still think they are a refreshing sight compare to that King

hope the emperor dude fcks off for the rest of the story (or at least for a couple more chapters) cus im liking the art so far.
betting worse characters will be introduced soon to make him look not that bad at all though.

Supporter
@collagen nah knowing the cliche the author probably gonna tells us about his dark sad past that resulted in him being such an asshole. MC swoops in and changes his attitude, and then they live happily ever after :3. But seriously though I also hope MC tells him to fuck off and then rule a nation by her own

Fed-Kun's army
i don't think the emperor's that bad??? maybe i've just read stuff with awful people lmao but mostly i'm confused as to why he's like "you forgot me" when it seems she had been sleeping this whole time??? she never woke up once from birth, right... or did i misunderstand. (i wasn't able to find raws, i'm sad 😞) anyway give me more sibling fluff i don't like any of these old men, they seem sketchy

Dex-chan lover
@mammaria I hope the explanation is not that the emperor was also reincarnated and knew the main character in her previous life!

Fed-Kun's army
@karolyn ugh i hope not, that seems like such a cop out!! hopefully it's just something that happened in THIS life hasn't been revealed so far. i also remember her brother called the emperor "human" in a derogatory manner, right? i wonder what that was about... so much left to be discovered~

Aggregator gang
Imagine if the church was not marching in this world.
It is clear that the cardinals are not happy because until now they had all the power for them.

Aggregator gang
it's annoying we already know she's gonna get with that abusive pyscho asshole emperor who probably fell in love with her when she was sleeping for twenty years, like the psycho he is. but whatever maybe he'll change smh idk

Church mad that they don't get that day anymore hooooo. Thank you for the update!

I like that she kept her CEO attitude. Between that and her powers she could whip the church into shape easily.

I also like her relationship with the god, lol. Wouldn’t mind if she stayed a devoted follower 😛

yasss I want to see this pope be the cool capable badass CEO
well technically the pope is the CEO of the church right???

Do you by any chance remember the things I said when you where sleeping?
Checking if she knows your hidden personality hmm, pure evil confirmed.

Lol, you’re all assuming Ludan is telling the truth. What if the original owner of MC’s body was kidnapped by the church? The emperor’s actions would make a lot more sense then, huh?

Maybe MC’s past life sister was reincarnated into a different sibling. Ludan might not be her only sibling. :p

Users who are viewing this thread