The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 63

@amuriita indeed it is. like i don't understand why lucas thinks that his sister should only belong to him? thats just plain stupid. there should be a fine line between family relationships and love relationships tbh. i feel bad for caleb he doesnt have anyone except her:((

Girl, you take one step and at the end they are three steps more apart, ahhh 😩
thanks for the updatooo

Thank you for the mass release!! I saw that the manhwa just recently completed at 100 chapters so here's to hoping that you can continue 😍

Nonononononono......!!! This CANNOT be happenning. It CANNOT. Tell me. Tell me im fcking dreaming. Tell me this isnt real. TELL ME I AM.NOT.CRYING. DRAMA IS THE WORST AT SOME TIMES-- although btch slaps are nice....-- *cough* what I meant is DO. NOT. TELL. ME. THEY. ARE. BREAKING. UP.

I like the story, but I don't know... I don't like how this idea of a man's obsessiveness and "I must be the only person in your whole life who you care about" is so pervasive in love stories, because I feel like some young girls read this and think it's so romantic but it's actually ~*abusive*~, kinda reminds me of twilight lol

In this story there are so much obsessiveness :
1. Caleb towards Hilde
2. Ludan towards Hilde
3. Hilde towards Ludan
I’m sad for Caleb tho
—-
Thank you for the translaiton <3

Users who are viewing this thread