The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 78

Fed-Kun's army
6f6.jpg

Oh my

Imma be here with my popcorn, waiting for people to get mad at a grown fictional man being a fictional child who was saved by the grown fl in their previous life. I don’t know how it’s going to happen but I’ve seen some awesome mental gymnastics in different mangas so I demand the same here.

Dex-chan lover
I totally was not expecting that. Nice twist. Anyone who wants to whine about the ages, he reincarnated and lived his whole life while her time didn't change at all. As reasons for being super attached/yandere, this one makes a bit of sense...

Dex-chan lover
That is one serious plot twist! Caleb is the kid she saved back then?!?!?! Wooooowwwww...

Thanks for the chapter!

I’m reading the first few chapters and I’m starting to get pissed at how the fl’s brain works, so I decided to see if the story would somehow improve just a teeny, tiny bit but nope. Nada. It gets to a level where my brain can’t handle the jackshit. I’m outta here.

Still, I would like to thank the translators for the hard work. Thank you very much

I kind of suspected that when I first started reading! But then I totally forgot about it haha

Also... IS THE HORSE OKAY?! They just left it behind in the middle of nowhere 😧

Users who are viewing this thread