The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 79

Contributor
Honestly this backstory just made him seem even creepier to me, but at this point in the story, eh, whatever. It's not like him being a godawful stalker is new or anything.

So who is going to take this god bloke up on the immortal-dragon offer? XD

@Manchura: Since I am a pedant: Technically technically it has not, because, as-portrayed, he didn't show any romantic interest as an underage kid, only later—and obviously neither did she when he was a kid, for all three seconds of their interaction. It is, at worst, an age-gap romance, and weirdly because of timey-wimey reincarnation stuff and comas, possibly one wherein he is the elder.

Not saying it's not creepy, it is, just for other reasons like him slowly falling in love with some dead woman and semi-committing-suicide to chase after her. These are not things stable people do.

Ah so three times save someone power is something that weird god did... But they are both reincarnators... Weird...

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari agreed, I was confused on the previous chapter when people were saying that it was getting creepy because he was a kid...
...but the guy has been alive for longer than she has, IN BOTH LIVES 😆

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation. Honestly in my opinion it's weird that he was so obsessed with her in his previous life.

Hmmm yeah kind of creepy being obsessed/in love with a dead person you didn't even met once but ok 😀

Users who are viewing this thread