The Emperor's Companion - Ch. 8

Yeah, this dude is crazy. Kills random people on a whim because he's a bit annoyed. Throws tantrums like a little kid.

Ok so why is this emperor a romantic interest again if he anything but?
Girl, you don't blush at someone who literally put guards at death's door because he had a tantrum a few seconds before.

Dex-chan lover
oh boy i can't wait to see what BS tragic backstory the emperor will get so we can forgive him for his extreme violence and aggression /s

seriously what's with this guy? also why have MC's heart skip a beat? i think that's a bit ooc for a woman who was born and raised as a CEO of a huge company in a cutthroat industry ://////// at least be reasonable about the hints of romance like cmon

Fed-Kun's army
Why would you start thinking about how handsome he is when he's gutting your servants/soldiers for simply looking in a direction? The fuck is wrong with you gurl?

Urgh, I'm having a hard time reading this. I really like the art but the ML keeps annoying me! And what the hell girl! Why did you go 'Kyaaaa!' to someone who literally just attempt murder your people just because he has a tantrum!

Like everyone else I'm scratching my head here. I'd be smacking his hand away and telling him he can start acting familiar when he can control his temper like a grown man and respect my people.

Double-page supporter
She's an idiot, falling in love with him. What a stupid story.

Double-page supporter
GIRL, PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR SOMEONE WHO LITERALLY KILLED IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES

e-eww. Seriously. EWWWWW. Dropped. Please some kind soul (that is female) tell me this is an atrocity. I can't bear the thought that this may be someone's fantasy.

Aggregator gang
UGH i fucking hate this. Usually when the male love interest is an emperor or whatever he's over bearing but it's never been this bad, I might actually drop this. What kind of sane person sees a man MURDER two people and blushes over him. SHE'S AS CRAZY AS HIM

FUckkkk i hate himmm and her

If the emperor is as powerful as he appear he doesn't really need to make her fall for him.

Group Leader
Wow.... just wow!
What a nice message this story has:
"You can be a narcissistic murderer, crazy, loyal only to yourself, violent, stubborn, un-gentleman, blood-thirsty and even a bit rapey... all that is OK as long as you're HOT!"

Dex-chan lover
Ughh damn this main guy is soooo edgy as fuck... Can't he be more edgier than that??

Dude got some anger issues and that’s a turn down even if you are hot. Like hell, in that era killing people is okay but still... handsome af, but this kind of guy is only good to watch from miles away while I’m hooking up with a good and sweet guy who will not give me the vibes of a serial killer

Users who are viewing this thread